Cruise Ship Charters
Create the ultimate, unforgettable VIP experience and lasting memories for your employees or guests. There’s nothing like a private ship charter for incentive travel, a cruise ship conference or meeting at sea to inspire and motivate. When you rent a ship, you have absolute security, complete privacy, and freedom to customize your entire cruise event for an exclusive experience.
HB Cruises Ship Charter Services include creative ideas to increase your brand awareness and make a lasting impression!
Advantages of a Ship Charter
Freedom to Customize & Greater Control
When you charter a cruise ship, you have more freedom to customize and greater control of the onboard experience. Since you “own the ship”, virtually every aspect of the cruise can be modified. The ship’s meal times, daily activities, enrichment programs and entertainment – even ports of call and shore excursions – can be tailored to better support your program objectives.
Everyone sailing is part of your group, so there is built-in affinity on board. Being all “in the same boat” helps attendees form relationships in a way that’s unique to being at sea. Since the ship is a self-contained environment with no outside distractions, you have a “captive audience” with greater attendance and participation in meetings and group events, more opportunities for exchange of ideas and creative brainstorming.
Prestige & Exclusivity
People feel honored and excited when they board a privately chartered ship, especially when the entire experience has been customized just for their program. Being part of an elite group on an exclusive ship is a unique experience that they can’t duplicate on their own. They will return from the program rejuvenated, with a renewed sense of pride and loyalty to their organization.
When you charter a ship, the entire staff and crew can devote 100% of their attention and resources to you and your program. The undivided attention from the ship’s staff will support your agenda, keep your attendees happy, and make you look like a star.
With no other passengers onboard, you have limitless options! You can fly your company’s flag from the ship’s mast and add your own branding with banners, napkins, menus, ice sculptures, in stateroom TVs, even the ship’s daily newsletter
With no access for outsiders, security and privacy during a cruise ship rental is exceptional.
HB Cruises Will Increase ROI and Mitigate Your Risk
A corporate ship charter is a major financial commitment. Working with HB Cruises protects your investment because:
- As a frequent “volume-buyer”, no one gets lower charter rates than we do.
- We negotiate favorable contract terms/payment schedule plus extra amenities to stretch your budget.
- Deep relationships in our industry gives us leverage and works to your advantage.
- We have contract knowledge, know the language and pitfalls to avoid.
- A dedicated Cruise Event Manager will act as your cruise line liaison – a single point of contact for everything related to your corporate charter.
- Our Miami office location enables us to meet in person as needed with all the major cruise lines based in South Florida to ensure your program success.
- Your opportunities and needs are anticipated.